In the General sub-section of your landbot's Settings, we can perform basic actions like disabling our landbot or changing its name.
The options in this section are:
- Landbot name. Change the name you'll internally use for your landbot.
- Landbot.io branding. Use this feature to remove the "Create your Landbot" from the bottom of your Landbots. Learn more about removing branding from our pricing page.
- Typing Emulation. Use this feature if you want Bot messages are delayed to let users read them progressively. Learn more.
- Disable Landbot. Here you can disable your Landbot; obviously, you can reactivate it whenever you want.
- Delete Landbot. This feature allows you to definitely eliminate your Landbot.
You can only remove branding in Professional and Business accounts.