- Got questions regarding Landbot billing and payments? Check the most common here!
- 1. How do subscriptions work?
- 2. How do I cancel my premium subscription?
- 3. How is my subscription charged?
- 4. Why is my card being declined?
- 5. What forms of payment are acceptable?
- 6. Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
- 7. What payment gateway do you use?
- 8. What payment methods are not accepted?
- 9. How do I change my billing information?
- 10. How can I delete my credit card information?
- 11. How do I view or download my invoices?
- 12. Can I edit my invoice details?
- 13. Can I add VAT to my invoice?
- 14. What happens if I miss a payment?
- 15. What currency will I be billed in?
Got questions regarding Landbot billing and payments? Check the most common here!
If you have a billing or payment question that hasn’t been answered here you can send us an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!.
1. How do subscriptions work?
We offer yearly and monthly Starter, Professional and Business plans, which you can read more about on the Subscription section of the app (Dashboard - Avatar - Subscription).
2. How do I cancel my premium subscription?
When upgrading to a premium plan, you can pay on a yearly or monthly basis. You can unsubscribe at any time, which is pretty much a plan downgrade from the subscription section to our free plan, Sandbox. Your cancellation will be effective at the end of the prepaid period (when the year or month expires), as Landbot does not issue refunds for contracts cancelled before the contracted period ends.
3. How is my subscription charged?
Your credit card will be charged automatically at the end of each billing period. So, if you opt for a monthly plan your card will be charged on the first day of the new monthly billing cycle. If you are on a yearly plan, your card will be charged on the first day of the new yearly cycle.
4. Why is my card being declined?
If your credit card was declined, it’s normally to do with your bank’s automated fraud systems, and not with Landbot or Stripe (our payment processor). If this happens to you, please make sure your credit card information is correct and try to submit it at least three times. If the transaction still doesn’t go through, you will need to call your bank to clear the transaction.
Every time Stripe submits a charge request to your bank, its automated systems determine whether or not to accept the charge. In order to determine this, Stripe takes several things into consideration, including account balance and card expiration date.
5. What forms of payment are acceptable?
Landbot is a prepaid online service, so all services are paid for upfront and before use by credit or debit card. We can’t support purchase orders, payments by PayPal, or send you an invoice that requests payment. However, manual invoices are available for users on the Business plan.
After any order or payment, an invoice/receipt detailing the transaction, and showing it’s been paid, is sent to the billing email address for your account.
6. Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- American Express
7. What payment gateway do you use?
Landbot uses Stripe, a well-established, secure, credit card payment gateway service to process your credit card payment.
8. What payment methods are not accepted?
- Bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- E-checks and checks from international users
9. How do I change my billing information?
- While logged in, click on the top-right corner to expand your user menu, and select Subscription.
- Click on your Your subscription (pink box):
- Now, you can select if you want to add a new payment method ("Use another card") or update your billing information (on the right side, you have a toggle you can click to change between end-user and company data):
10. How can I delete my credit card information?
You cannot delete your credit card information from the user menu if you no longer want to use a card. For this, you will need to contact support, so feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
11. How do I view or download my invoices?
If you need a copy of your receipts/invoices to present to your accounting department, or for year-end tax calculations, you can view, print, and email receipts from your account.
- While logged in, click on the top right corner to expand your user menu, and select Subscription:
- At the bottom you'll find all your past invoices. Click on them to download each in PDF format!
12. Can I edit my invoice details?
We are not able to amend an invoice which has already been issued.
You can edit your invoice details by logging into your Landbot account under the Subscription menu. Once you have updated your information, all future invoices will be issued as per your last amendments.
13. Can I add VAT to my invoice?
Please note that we cannot amend invoices already issued. Therefore, you need to make sure to add all billing details correctly before hitting the payment button. VAT can be added in the section Billing information inside Subscription:
14. What happens if I miss a payment?
We have an automated process in place which attempts to bill your card several times over a period of various days before we downgrade an account for non-payment.
If this happens, our team will contact you to make sure everything's OK with the payment information, and you'll have the chance to update it.
15. What currency will I be billed in?
All subscriptions are billed in Euro (€).